Saturday, January 23, 2010

Top 10

After you look over the list, you'll notice a few things.

1. I'm inspired by a wide variety of music
2. There's probably a good number or artists you have never heard of
3. There is no "explicit" music on here

Here are my 10 favorite & most influential songs

10. Rich Mullins - Elijah



9. 4th Avenue Jones' - Take Me Away

8. Fred Hammond - When The Spirit Of The Lord

7. Christopher Cross - Back Of My Mind

6. Anthony Hamilton - The Truth



5. Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror

4. Stevie Wonder - Ribbon In The Sky



3. dc Talk - In The Light

2. Fred Hammond - Please Don't Pass Me By



1. Commissioned - Find Myself In You

3 comments:

  1. Interesting list fam. Fred Hammond is that dude. I really dig his time with RFC particularly Spirit of David with my favorite song "Draw Nigh." Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace fam! I agree. Fred's work with Commissioned and RFC was definitely my favorite. Spirit Of David is my favorite CD from him and his live version of "Draw Nigh" from his concert DVD is extremely powerful as well.

    Thanks for coming through! Digging your music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I'm pretty sure you should pay me royalties for that list. I have to say that I'm surprised to see Michael English...I may or may not have seen him in concert...and loved it. :) I truly think you and I were separated at birth. Great list!

    ReplyDelete