Monday, January 11, 2010

20-10

I'm very excited about this year. I am excited about completing the District Connection project and am still working on getting its message heard. It has been getting great response thus far and its message is reaching people in all sorts of situations, which is my main goal for it.

I'm also excited about beginning to work on my solo music. I have a LOT of music that I've collected over the years and am thrilled about being able to finally write to it and record it. I will definitely keep everyone posted and promise this will be the best music I have ever done!

When I started this blog, my intent was to do much more than just share - or plug - my music, but to let my readers know more about the person behind the music. One way to do that is to give a list of my favorite 10 songs of all time. However, making a list for this turned out to be much more difficult than I thought it would be. So I ended up making a list of 20. While the top 10 will have explanations for each song, I will list 10 others as an "honorable mention".

I did not include any "Praise and Worship songs". They will have a seperate list.

20. Linkin Park - In The End

19. 4th Ave. Jones' - U Know

18. Take 6 - Sunshine

17. Michael English - Mary, Did You Know?

16. Marvin Gaye - God Is Love

15. dc Talk - Jesus Freak

14. Kirk Franklin - Imagine Me

13. Gospel Gangstaz - Change

12. Anthony Hamilton - Pass Me Over

11. Stevie Wonder - All I Do

If you haven't heard any of these, I highly recommend looking them up. Stay tuned for the Top 10 next week...

God bless,
+mb

No comments:

Post a Comment