Saturday, June 26, 2010

UNCLE CHARLIE!!!

A list of my favorite singers:

1. Fred Hammond
2. Stevie Wonder
3. Charlie Wilson
4. Anthony Hamilton
5. Will Thompson

Until last night, I had seen everyone on this list live in concert (I lived with one of them, guess who...) except for #3.  Baltimore's Pier Six Pavillion is one of my favorite concert venues due to its location and ease of access.  One of my best friends, Chu, happened to be in town that weekend so we met up for the show. Will Downing was the opening act and did a great job.  "Uncle Charlie" came on next and put on one of the best shows I've ever seen.


Chu and I waiting for the show

Will Downing

Charlie Wilson

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm going to completely ignore your chauvanism and PRAY that you and Sarah have 6 girls that all sing so you have to change your mind about female singers.
    Also, where is RJ?

    ReplyDelete